+34 965 48 81 68
Languages: English / French / Deutsch/ Dutch/ Spanish/

Articles and Posts

Do I need Spanish insurance?

Fire insurance is compulsory by law when taking out a mortgage. This will often be arranged by the bank that are providing your mortgage.

Comprehensive household insurance is available to protect your home and contents. Life insurance can be taken out to guarantee payment of the loan in the case of death. We would be happy to recommend a reputable insurance provider.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...