+34 965 48 81 68
Languages: English / French / Deutsch/ Dutch/ Spanish/

Articles and Posts

Can I bring my car or vehicle over to Spain?

Short term visitors and tourist are allowed to bring a foreign registered vehicle with them for personal use, provided that these visits do not exceed six months in any one year.

Any one who spends more than a total of six months in any year in Spain is considered resident and must import the car.

To do this you must register it with the local authorities and obtain Spanish plates. An MOT for right hand drive cars is now available from the Spanish ITV centres.

We strongly recommend that you sell your right hand drive vehicle in the UK and purchase a left hand drive car in Spain. There are inherent dangers with driving a vehicle that was designed to operate on the opposite side of the road.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...